In this Pulitzer Prize nominated book, author and global poverty expert, Kirk Magleby reveals how you can help wipe out world hunger …the entrepreneurial way…through Microfranchising.
- Why Traditional Philanthropy is Failing the World’s Poor: Over $70 Billion is spent on foreign “welfare” every year… yet global poverty is only getting worse. Kirk explains why this method fails… and what entrepreneurs can do to reverse the trend with microfranchising.
- Why Business Models are Better than Donations: More than just ‘teaching a man to fish’, Kirk shows how microfranchising uses proven business models…and helps feed and clothe hundreds of times more people than traditional donations could ever help.
- The Secret to Lifting Thousands - not Tens or Hundreds - Out of Poverty: Kirk shows you how your investment in microfranchising creates a lasting, repeatable model for lifting entire populations - not just individuals - out of poverty.
- How to Get 10 times the “Bang” for your Charitable Buck: Kirk outlines how your $1 donation can mean $10 in loans to a microfranchise…and give hope to more starving people.
- How Microfranchising Can Help You Reach 3 Billion New Customers: The developing world represents a $5 Trillion Market. Kirk shows you why microfranchising is the fastest, easiest, most effective way to tap this market…and save lives in the process.
- Why Microfranchising Gets Results Where Other Methods Fail: With heartening testimonials and cold hard numbers, Kirk shows how Microfranchising is helping 5, 10, 100 times the number of people helped by traditional giving.
- The Secret of Perspective: Seeing an Opportunity not a Problem: Kirk shows how a simple shift in perspective is helping turn and intractable problem into an amazing entrepreneurial opportunity…that helps save lives!
- And Much, Much more…